If you are a regular eBay visitor, you will quite obviously like a product by a particular seller. It is also possible that during regular visits you will have a list of some of your favorite sellers.
If you like one product and want to see other products offered by a particular seller, you can just click on the tab "view seller's other items." This tab is located on the right-hand side of the listings page. If you plan to follow the complete list of all the items that the seller might put up for auction in the future, you can either bookmark its link or add the links to your eBay page.
However, if you have the user id of a particular seller, you can follow these simple steps to search for items that the seller has put up for auction currently:
- On the top of eBay pages, you will see an "advanced search" tab. Click on it. Unlike the regular search options, the advanced search link offers many options that would help you to narrow down your search results and increase your chances of finding the seller in less time.
- On the left-hand side of the link, you will see the items by seller link. Click on this tab to open the items by seller page.
- After the page opens, type in the user id of the seller whose products you are looking for. If you don't know the user id, you can type in its e-mail address and the results option will appear. If you are not sure whether you have entered the correct user id or e-mail id, you can use the "show close and exact user id match" option. Once you select this option, a list of the closest and similar matches for the id that you have typed in will appear.
- If you want to see the previous auctions of a particular seller, you can select the "show completed listing" option. By clicking on this link, you will see the seller's current auctions and the auctions undertaken by the seller in the past. This will display results from the auctions that have ended last day, or a list of all the auctions that have ended in the past 15 days.
- After filling out all the search boxes, click on the Search tab. However, before you see your search results, you have to go through a process known as captcha. This process would require you to write some text that appears on the screen into a box. This practice helps in determining that you are a human being and not some software that is phishing for usernames. After you have passed the captcha test, you will be able to see the link for a seller displaying the items sold by him or her currently and in recent times.
Once you have viewed a product, you can search for other products by again using the "view seller's other items" option.